- Instructor: Scope College
- Duration: 12 months
- Eligibility: 10th – Pass / Fail, 12th any stream
- Mode: Online & Offline available
Certificate Course In General Nursing & Midwifery Assistant is designed to provide quality care to the patients. The nursing profession has become the most integral part of the healthcare industry. Quality nursing care leads to good patient output. Nursing professionals support both the patient and physician and play a key role in carrying out the physical examination, the physical assessment, specimen collection, and measurement of patient vital signs.
The general nursing & midwifery assistant provides support to professionals working in the field of patient care. Helps in managing the front office, handling emergency services, maintaining hygiene, and also performing various other duties, which contribute to the better functioning of a hospital.
SCOPE has always aimed at providing the best paramedical courses in Mumbai. Living up to our name, we make sure that every student doing General Nursing & Midwifery Assistant certificate course becomes a professional who can multitask, and deal with stressful situations with the utmost calmness.
- Provides for activities of daily living by assisting
- Serving meals, feeding patients
- Ambulating, turning and positioning patients
- Providing water and nourishment between meals
The general nursing & midwifery assistants have a lot of career options and progress further by taking up more responsibilities. Besides getting promotion as a sister in charge, ward manager, supervisor, assistant matron, and nursing superintendent, there are many other options to specialise as follows:
- Adult nurse
- Children’s nurse
- Health visitor
- Learning disability nurse
- Mental health nurse
- Physician associate
- Midwife Assistant/ Maternal and Child healthcare
Jobs, where a nursing care degree would be considered, include:
- Further education teacher
- Health service manager
- Primary care graduate mental health worker
- Social worker